What Is Tree Pollen Allergy?
- Box elder
- Date palm
- Maple (red)
- Maple (silver)
- Phoenix palm
Trees we have to be aware of when considering Diva R's allergies locally are...
IgE antibodies trigger the release of certain chemicals into the body. One of these is histamine (pronounced: hiss-tuh-meen). The release of histamine can affect a person's respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract, skin, and cardiovascular system, causing allergy symptoms like wheezing, stomachache, vomiting, itchy hives, and swelling.
- Skin. Skin reactions are the most common type of food allergy reactions. They can take the form of itchy, red, bumpy rashes (hives), eczema, or redness and swelling around the mouth or face.
- Gastrointestinal system. Symptoms can take the form of belly cramps, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Respiratory system. Symptoms can range from a runny or stuffy nose, itchy, watery eyes, and sneezing to the triggering of asthma with coughing and wheezing.
- Cardiovascular system. A person may feel lightheaded or faint.
Peanut reactions can be very severe, even if a person isn't exposed to much peanut protein. Experts think this might be because the immune system recognizes peanut proteins more easily than other food proteins.
- Pesto (unless specially prepared without pine nuts)
- Nut liqueurs (Frangelico, Amaretto, and Nocello)
- Granola bars
- Trail mix
- Ice cream
- Candy bars
- Baked goods
*Tea Tree Oil
If a company does have to charge you extra ITS WORTH every penny and probably because it takes more work to alter their recipes. Once a reaction to a nut takes place there is no home remedy to reverse it and an Epinephrine Pen is your only hope o-t-w to the ER. AFTER Benedryl is given and no reduction in reaction takes place quickly.
There is a very good chance that if you have these allergies and your products contain these ingredients, that you may be suffering from using them. Its even harder to determine if your children who may have these allergies are suffering from these products.
There is nothing wrong with using these ingredients in products for those who don't have these allergies.
Just please be weary :)
Hope someone can benefit from this post :)