The Four Leaf Clover with a flower and ribbon!
In preparation for this style i began it last night and i had freshly washed and conditioned her hair with the Bee Mine Botanical Shampoo and The Bee Mine Avacado Conditioner ( i am still currently reviewing these). (I don't discuss detangling much because i really don't have to detangle Diva R's hair :) Thank GOD! But when i do it is note worthy!) I followed that by squeeze drying her hair with my hands slightly and then letting it dry a little more by air the added the Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer from about 2/3 the way of her hair down to the ends.
I then used the Tangle Teezer to brush her hair and smoothing it out, along side of a wide tooth comb.
Then sectioned her hair into 4 even parts (like i was going to do 4 pig tails) rubber banded them, then put a trace amount of Curly Butter on the ends of her hair to lock in the moisture on her ends over night. I spritzed a bit of the bee mine Juicy Spritz and put her sleep bonnet on. Night night :)
This morning i noticed that all four of these rubber band had snapped during the night..... JUNK rubber bands that i used ( i had some of these "hair rubber bands" that everyone talks about that are not really rubber and either the products didn't like them or they were just junk... Luckily her hair stayed perfectly parted! YAY! That usually never happens.
I then re did the rubber bands with the good ones i use regularly and spritz a tiny bit of water to reactivate the moisturizers from last night followed by some Curly Butter on her hair hanging from the 4 ponies and began to split each pony in half so i had two groups of hair hanging from each pony. I braided with no tension, each set of two groups individually.
I then started at the top left pony tail with braids and flipped the braids upward into a heart shape and rubber banded them to stay put, i moved on to the top right and then to the bottom ponies ( at this point i realized that Diva R's hair wasn't long enough for this :/ So i stuck the HUGE flower in the middle of the newly formed four leaf clover, i then used a few Bobbie pins to secure the shape in place.
The fun begins, i then took this ribbon that i bought from Hobby Lobby for $1.00 and just wrapped it around each "leaf" beginning from the base of the leaf by the flower then going outwards and back around. I tied the ribbon in 2 knots under the flower so it wouldn't unravel. and When i got finished doing them all to match i wrapped the remaining ribbon around her SHORT braid that i made under the flower that barely hung out to emulate a stem :)
And here is the final result :)