Monday, September 12, 2011

Earrings Earrings Earrings! I Got Some New Earrings

Just thought i would share a picture of some lovely new earrings that i have received! (SHOUT OUT to Tiffany W) Thank you for this lovely blessing!


I don't know about you but i SURE love new earrings and my style is casual/unique in its own way and i am a huge fan of different types of earrings! I wore each and every pair at least 5 times so far i cant say i have a fav <3  

Do you wear earrings? Have a style preference?

Diva R's Mommy-Kim

3 comments:

Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

ooo those are pretty :)

Michelle G said...

Those are really cute. I wear earring just about 24/7. My ears were pierced by my mother when I was about 2 weeks old and I now feel naked if I don't have earrings in. I am pretty basic when it comes to my earrings I usually wear a pair of white gold hoop earrings with diamonds all the way around the hoop in a channel setting.

Unknown said...

I am also a clear earring addict :) I always have to wear a pair also or ill ust bee off set a little. My ears feel bare if i forget to wear a pair!