Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Braid Out On Mommy

Here is a recent Mommy Braid Out... Not much to this style at all.

This time around i washed and conditioned my hair with my Vo5 shampoo and Bee Mine Deep Conditioner, rinsed and just grabbed random sections and finger parted my desired size sections which were small/medium sized. I applied my Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter from beginning of each section through the ends and then braided each section. I left these in over night and took them down the following morning. 




 I spritzed my hair lightly following the take down of the braids with our trusty Bee Mine Juicy Daily Spritz. I made sure i finely finger separated each section as my hair is prone to staying parted in random areas when i do these braid outs.  

I usually throw my hair in a side or messy pony tail and the crimp adds a nice textured look and it is quite versatile too!

Diva R's Mommy- Kim

No comments: