Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Current Times: Hair Tool's of Ours Including Big Hair Accessory's

Here is a glimpse of what we use on a regular basis as far as tools and our bigger accessories are concerned.  

Nothing extravagant but these specific tools are must haves in everyone's house hold no matter the hair type, texture or density. There are tons of variations of these items mentioned as well.

From left to right are the...

Hair Pik, Wide Tooth Comb, 2 Rat Tail Combs, GREAT Hair Clips, Bottle Tip Applicator, and The Original Tangle Teezer.


These tools are what i use mainly to create all the styles that i do on the Diva.


Below from left to right are the...

Clear Multi Colored Rubber Bands, Orthodontic Rubber Bands, Hair Pins, Rubber Bands, and 3 Beaders.


(I so need about 10 Beaders LOL) I swear by the Ortho Bands over all. I will be stock piling these soon.

Below are the...

Big Flexi-Rods, Small Flexi-Rods, and Magic Leverage Curlers with Hook.


Below is the second newest addition to our collection the...

Tangle Teezer Magic Flower Pot


Here is the newest addition to our collection...


Satin Sleep Bonnet
(REVIEW COMING SOON)

Were always looking for something new or better so i will add to this as i go.

Diva R's Mommy-Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post. The only think I haven't tried yet is the Tangle Teaser. I also like the long bead threads you have. I have never seen them that long before.

Unknown said...

Thank you KeeKee! The beaders i have are 8 inch size beaders. I honestly haven't seen them any smaller where I'm from. Besides the packs of small beads for a dollar some times have a 2-3 inch one in them. Id go nuts if they were any smaller lol I wish they made them bigger actually because i seem to always be refilling these :)