Monday, April 4, 2011

Today's Curlee Style: Simplicity, Done Quickly :)

This style i would call the last minute errands hair doo which i didn't plan on doing her hair this day in particular but it was kinda all over the place so i decided to hurry up and do just a simple off to the side pony tail with one big braid :)

Items i gathered were...
*Tangle Teezer
*Spritz bottle of distilled water
* Bee Mine Curly Butter
*a Ballie, Pony Tail and 2 Rubber bands

I spritzed Diva R's hair in a moderate amount with the distilled water finger detangling as i go slightly. I put some CB on my hands and covered her mids and ends then i used the TT and worked it through and through detangling also as i go. I add a little more CB to slick it off to the side smoothing with the TT as needed. I rubber band it, add the ballie do one big regular braid, rubber band that top it off with the matching pony tail and off we go :)
All done in 10 min.


<3 Simple and cute doo's. Her baby hairs are always REALLY out there when i do pony tail styles like this but i fluff them to be evenly spread and use a dab of CB if needed to tame them better.

I just love these ballies we got from Elder Beerman :) I haven't found any like these since...

Diva R's Mommy-Kim

Everyone getting ready for the organization contest??? I will be posting details within the week or so :)

God Bless.

No comments: