Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Heart Hairstyle For Girls

I have been busy busy busy trying to create new styles and re-inventing some new styles that i came across.  Since it is nearly Valentine's Day i knew i had to do some styles with hearts in them :)  I had got inspired to do this hair style when i seen a recent Valentine's Style by Goldi Locks N-Me. 

I used distilled water spritz, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer and our Shea Moisture Mist respectively.  I first began by parting the heart in the spot that i wanted it to be in. Next i created the bottom side cornrow and followed that up with the cornrow from the top of the head shaping around the heart and finishing at the top of her ear. 


Then i smoothed out the heart and rubber banded it off. Then i created two, two strand rope twists from the heart and added some big pink flower clips that we got form Curly Princess Hair Boutique.  I decided to merge the two cornrows at the point of her ear and then added them into a side pony tail which i created next...


From the pony tail on the back lower side of her head i decided to add a pink heart ballie and then i created three more two strand rope twists which i ended with more pink flower clips :) I use rubber bands underneath the clips because the clips themselves can not hold in place any other way.


I love the popping effect of the rope twists versus the two strand twists :)

This is the first Valentine's style that we have done this year and to see some of what we have done in the past for Valentine's please reflect here and here for some awesome unique styles for your princess <3

This style took about 35 minutes or so and stay tuned for a revamped version of it and a few more styles Valentines inspired.

God Bless.

Diva R's Mommy-Kim

5 comments:

La Shauna said...

Very creative and cute..her hair has gotten so long I've noticed.

Tav said...

Really, really cute! I love this heart and side ponies are my fave thing ever. Looks beautiful!

Dominique-Alexis said...

Her hair is so beautiful! Great job =)

Anonymous said...

Very cute and creative!!

Unknown said...

Thank you LaShauna!! I was just looking at pictures and comparing them from years ago until current times and im so shocked at how much her hair has truly grown its just amazing!

Kudo's Tavia! I agree with you too i LOVE side ponies and variance! Your creativity runs miles!!!

I appreciate your kind words Dominique-Alexis!

Thank you Thank you Amanda!!!!