Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome

Hello All,

I look forward to creating the atmosphere that is desired by all fellow parents/caregivers/naturals and transitioners alike in search of informative blogs that cater to biracial hair care, children's natural hair care and care of curls of any and all nature.  Adults will benefit greatly from our blog also and the journey of Diva R and her many styles :)

Please refer to our about me section for more about us and our mission. 

I am also seeking to educate those who need tips, answer those who have questions and relate to those raising fellow biracial/multiracial/ethnic natural haired children :) This will be an active blog, i will frequently log on and i will respond to my blog community regularly. 

Thank you all for joining our blessed God given journey and for becoming a part of an even bigger movement in full force!

Diva R's Mommy-Kim

Follow our Blog
"Like" our FB Fan Page
Follow us on Twitter

1 comment:

NitaLee said...

I am so glad you started this blog. I love seeing all your creative styles!!!